As an award winning Director, Creative Director, Animator, Post Producer, DP, Editor, Scriptwriter, and Storyboard Artist, Goldie Jones has had her hands on every phase of video production for the past 15+ years.
She had been the creative lead on hundreds of web videos, product demos, product launch videos, sizzle reels, case studies, event videos, broadcast spots, and marketing videos for companies ranging from Fortune 500 companies to local startup companies. The majority of her work has been in the tech and fashion industries creating work for brands such as Microsoft, Nordstrom, Expedia, Panopto, Smilebox, Livemocha, Mobiata, Adidas, and AT&T.
Goldie has also written, directed, and edited the award winning short Strong Girl and the upcoming short film Rage. Her feature length screenplay Lenore has garnered accolades from numerous festivals and competitions including 2nd place wins at Slamdance and Cinequest.
- Year Film Title Description
- 2019 Strong Girl Cast: Jenn Bruyer Awards:
- 2019 Rage Cast: Malia Priem and Ben Leiataua
- Year Film Title Award(s)
- 2019 Telly Awards • Silver Award - Non-Broadcast - Cinematography • Bronze Award - People’s Telly: Short Form/Social Video
- 2014 Telly Awards Bronze Award for Branded Content Business to Business
- 2013 Davey Awards Silver Award for Branded Content: Video/Films/Movies
- 2013 W3 Awards Gold Award for Website - Website Features - Video or Motion Graphics Gold Award for Web Video - Animation Silver Award for Online Video - Branding Silver Award for Web Video - Animation
- 2011 W3 Awards Silver Award in Visual Effects/Motion Graphics Silver Award in Animated Web Video